1730 South Eleventh Street, St. Louis, MO 63104
WIN BUILD SEND
Prerequisite requirements vary according to degree level. Undergraduate applicants are required to have a high school diploma or have completed the General Educational Development (GED) test. Applicants for a master’s level program must have an earned bachelor’s degree from an approved school. Additional prerequisites are as follows:
• Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
• A born again believer according to the Scriptures of the Holy Bible.
• Live a separated and consecrated life, expressed in a consistent prayer life and holiness of character.
• Adhere to the Doctrinal Qualifications For Students
• Complete an Application for Admission (A nonrefundable application fee must accompany application).
All applications are reviewed by WOLS and upon acceptance; degree-seeking student will receive an Academic Program Acceptance Packet.
Please submit your prayer request so that our prayer team can pray for your need. Thank you.
Please click here to make a charitable donation.